Data within organisations is growing rapidly and the complexities of understanding, coupled with the preservation, and analysing of this data is an ever challenging problem faced by organisations.
KrolLDiscovery’s Data Analytics (KODA) team has the expertise to turn big data into meaningful business intelligence. Whether the data is financial, operational or transactional, our team of specialists provide tailored solutions to uncover relevant information and patterns via in-depth analysis and data mining from even the most disparate data sets.
Our Service Offerings:
- Profiling, collection and preservation of data sets
- Identifying, acquiring, and normalising relevant data
- Identifying relationships between multiple data sources
- Reviewing financial transactions to identify irregularities and red flags
- Data mining and manipulation
- System Audits and IT Due Diligence
- Reporting and visualization of results
Our Data Analytics technology is incredibly versatile and can be used in a range of investigations including:
- Financial or employee fraud
- Forensic investigations
- Valuation Disputes
- Due diligence investigation
- Investigation as part of regulatory compliance
KrolLDiscovery Data Analytics
Learn more about out data analytics services by downloading the info sheet.
Hiding in plain sight
A global Fast Moving Consumer Goods manufacturer approached KrolLDiscovery for assistance in investigating alleged employee misconduct involving procurement in two African countries.
Further information? Complete the form below and we'll be in touch.
Introducing our Data Analytics team...
Director, Digital Evidence Services
Lead Consultant, Forensic Data Analytics