Making a world of ediscovery difference.
Data centers wholly dedicated to discovery.
Our data centers in the U.S., U.K., France, Germany and Japan securely process and host data for everything from review to production.
Behind the scenes.
Not all ediscovery providers are created equal.At KrolLDiscovery, we've been leading the charge in ediscovery for over 15 years, so we'd like to take you "behind the scenes" at our worldwide headquarters to show you how our innovative technologies, well-defined operations, advanced security protocols and experienced people truly set us apart.
Unchallengeable storage capacities.
We worry about storage volumes and scalability, so you don’t have to.With more than 20 petabytes (PBs) of storage capacity around the world and proven computing technology, our data centers are designed to meet the growing demands of the industry at large.
Data center qualifications with street-cred.
Our state-of-the-science data centers deliver the most extensive, resilient, controllable and secure facilities for collecting and processing data.
- Cooling: How do you get hundreds of humming server racks to chill out? From dozens of 15-ton mounted air conditioners and sub-floor "cooling loops" to an interchanging array of hot aisles (95 degrees) and cold aisles (51 degrees) – trust us, your data loves it.
- Power: Providing a continuous flow of power to our data centers is top priority. As such, we plug in to multiple power grids and if things were to ever go dark, our back-up generators can pump out enough energy to effortlessly power our data centers (or thousands of homes) without missing a beat.
- Fire Suppression: If a data center fire were to ever break out we have a waterless fire suppression system ready to snuff out any flames and keep your data safe (and dry).
- Secure Access: With surveillance cameras and biometric hand readers, we limit data center entry to key employees and pre-approved personnel. Not even James Bond can access our secure facilities, let alone any other prying eyes.
Securing all of your confidence.
KrolLDiscovery's Service Operations Center (SOC) keeps its finger on the heartbeat of our data centers.
What sets us apart from other ediscovery providers is that we manage and operate our secure data centers - around the world. The KrolLDiscovery SOC makes sure everything in our data centers is firing on all cylinders:
- Surveillance: Our data centers are vigilantly monitored by KrolLDiscovery staff around the clock.
- Physical Security: Access to our data centers is highly restricted, and the SOC ensures entry protocols are continuously enforced.
- Air Temperatures: The SOC keeps a close eye on humidity and temperature levels on each and every individual server rack.
- Weather: Should Mother Nature loom, the SOC monitors weather conditions across all of our data center locations in the unlikely event that nature threatens the safety and security of your data.