Corporate Transaction Brings about Contract Disposition
In order to increase the value of the company, the board has decided to spin off a business segment into a separate, publicly traded company. As part of the change in control, a large set of contracts need to be analyzed, reviewed, and assigned/ reassigned, terminated or duplicated.
- Thousands of contracts
- Multiple locations, platforms and languages
- Deadline to execute change
- Limited internal resources
- Protect the business: revenue, contracts and reputation
- Reduce risk of missing key contracts
- Ensure contracts remain in full force continuously
- Establish clear project goals and scope
- Identify all moving pieces – define steps and workflows
- Integrate measurable, aggressive quality control from the start
- Consistent, high-quality results
- Efficient process management
- Quality control / risk reduction
Success with complex corporate legal projects starts with taking a methodical, goal-driven approach and results in a consistent, high-quality project outcome.
KrolLDiscovery Corporate Legal Projects | Protect your business.