Regulatory Change Necessitates New Language
A financial institution has been instructed to execute a new Safe Handling of PII clause into customer contracts to comply with new Federal legislation. Hundreds of contracts are affected and require analysis and possible repapering.
- New banking regulation
- Hundreds of contracts with little uniformity
- Archaic contract management system
- New contracts continually added
- Meet regulatory requirements
- Mitigate risk of fines and loss of business
- Define the unknowns and identify paths of action
- Develop simultaneous, continuous workflows to accommodate living, breathing contracts
- Use Six Sigma quality control – continual evaluation and improvement
- Reduce project ambiguity – a systematic, defined approach to legal process management
- Complete timeline and budget transparency
- Consistent, high-quality results
When extracting or inserting new contract language as part of a regulatory change, our process management experts take a unified approach, leveraging legal process expertise and proven Six Sigma quality principles to help you meet regulatory requirements.
KrolLDiscovery Corporate Legal Projects | Comply with regulations.