Identify and collect data with swagger.
Ediscovery.com Collect, driven by Ontrack PowerControls.
The tool of choice for Microsoft Exchange Server Microsoft Office SharePoint Server, and Microsoft SQL Server environments.
Ediscovery.com Collect software addresses the legal and technical complexities associated with forensic collections. Through intelligent search functionality and the ability to work directly with backups, IT administrators can identify, preserve and collect potentially relevant metadata with minimal disruption.Schedule Demo »
Collection at the speed of thought.
Easy, fast, effective and reliable data collection tool.Streamline the time consuming and complicated processes associated with data collection. Maximize your ability to better serve internal customers and concentrate on strategic IT initiatives. Ediscovery.com Collect makes it easy for your IT team to quickly and effectively search, identify and collect potentially responsive data, ensuring you have what you need in time to meet your deadlines.
Flexible and cost effective.
This is where the ROI meets the RTO.Ediscovery.com Collect is a more efficient and cost-effective solution than any other granular restoration methods, typically paying for itself upon the initial use. The tool is offered in a variety of flexible license options to suit all needs and users. Ediscovery.com Collect is the go-to alternative vs. more labor-intensive and costly methods, helping organizations meet recovery time objective targets.
The Swiss Army Knife for legal collection and IT.
Created by an industry-leading solution provider and utilized by a premier client list.Ediscovery.com Collect is a proven Microsoft Exchange,SharePoint and SQL management tool that minimizes risk when searching, recovering, restoring and collecting your organization's most important asset - its data.
Ontrack PowerControls enables us to perform very efficient SAN-based snapshot backups but still be able to easily recover even a single message in a matter of minutes.
David Rinker, The Sage Group
I just have to say, in all my 15 years in IT, your product – Ontrack PowerControls – is absolutely amazing! Everybody on the planet should know about this product. Your product is all you need for email retention policy.
David Nandell, FHLB Des Moines
The bottom line is that PowerControls is truly incredible and is a must have for any system administrator. It offers fast recovery time as a cost effective solution for mailbox recovery. PowerControls is a good utility for the long term as well, justifying expense in two critical areas.
Gene Perry, The Home Service Store
I just wanted to let you know how well Ontrack PowerControls was performing for us this morning. I have already reclaimed several mailboxes and public folders from a corrupted BKF file, and it has all been very easy and manageable. Thanks again to you and your staff. I appreciate the help.
Andrew Reeder, Midwest Consulting Group
Intelligent search that addresses the complexities of forensic data collection. Yes, please.
With advanced collection capabilities, Ediscovery.com Collect enables IT administrators to leverage one tool to systematically search and export data from a live Exchange environment as well as from an Exchange or SharePoint backup.
Experience cost-cutting data collection around the world.
Whether your collection needs are small or large, straight forward or complex, ediscovery.com Collect is a robust tool to have in-house or in-firm. If your needs are greater, Kroll Ontrack collection experts can adeptly handle your data anywhere around the globe while adhering to strict chain-of-custody best practices.
Every now and then it's ok to bring things back from the past. (We'll leave your yearbook photos alone.)
Due to increased business, legal and regulatory demands, it is imperative to retain archived emails for business continuity or compliance and litigation inquiries. Whether you have 50 mailboxes or 50,000, Ediscovery.com Collect addresses the difficulties involved in archive restoration within Microsoft Exchange Server environments.
With the optional RBS Agent for SharePoint component, Ediscovery.com Collect extends the granular search and restoration functionality to support Metalogix StoragePoint, StorSimple SharePoint Database Optimizer, and FILESTREAM, allowing you to restore externalized SharePoint content with ease and efficiency. Additionally, Ediscovery.com Collect is one of the only tools on the market that can reassemble Shredded Storage from SharePoint environments, allowing you to locate and collect critical files that may have otherwise been inaccessible.
No flying "V" formation required for this migration.
Migrating and consolidating email within Microsoft Exchange Server environments can be a time consuming and expensive experience. Use ediscovery.com Collect to streamline your consolidation process and eliminate the need for additional hardware, legacy systems and resources to manage the process.
Server consolidation presents an opportunity to save time and resources by reducing the number of servers and the volume of data stored on these servers. Use ediscovery.com Collect to streamline your consolidation process and eliminate the need for additional hardware, legacy systems and resources to manage the process.
- Data Capacity
- Mailboxes = The sum of all mailboxes contained in Microsoft Exchange database files (EDB and log files). Archive mailboxes and public folders are supported, but do not count towards the mailbox total
- Terabytes (TBs) = The sum of all Microsoft SharePoint content database files sizes including log files (MDB and log files)
- License Period
- The duration (number of years or months) a license is configured to operate. The license period begins when the license is created and expires at the end of the license period.
- Simultaneous Sessions
- The number of computers that can simultaneously operate Ontrack PowerControls when using a single license.
- Subscription Licenses are configured for a specified data capacity and operate on a yearly billing period, available for 2 or 3 year subscription terms. Subscription Licenses are designed for large enterprises with capacity needs starting at 7,500 mailboxes available in tiers of 5,000 mailboxes up through 100,000 mailboxes. 20 terabytes of SharePoint capacity is available as an add-on to the subscription price. Subscription licenses may not be used for commercial or financial gain including, but not limited to, using it for technical or consulting services.
- Perpetual Licenses are configured for specific features and a specified data capacity to match the needs and size of your environment. Configurations begin at 100 mailboxes for Exchange environments and 0.5terabytes for SharePoint environments. Perpetual licenses are not restricted by license period or number of simultaneous sessions. Perpetual licenses are ideal for those who are managing their own corporate production systems within their own establishments. Perpetual licenses are for internal use only and may not be used for commercial or financial gain including, but not limited to, using it for technical or consulting services.
- Commercial Licenses are configured for specified data capacity for a specified license period and number of simultaneous sessions. Configurations range from one, two, or three year license periods including 1 or more simultaneous sessions. A one month license period is available to consultants and service providers working on a project for an end customer/client. One of our most common Commercial License configurations includes a one year license period with unlimited data capacity with one simultaneous session. Commercial licenses are easy to move around and are ideal for lab environments or mobile technician environments where you want flexibility that can be tailored to fit a certain project or other specific budgetary or usage cycle. Each Commercial License requires a USB hardware key (dongle) to operate. Commercial Licenses may be used for commercial or financial gain such as providing recovery, restoration, and ediscovery services to your end clients.
- OEM Licensing is available to companies for integration into server, storage, or backup solutions. OEM licensing includes features such as private-label branding and other customizations which can enable a more seamless and tightly integrated offering for you. OEM licensing requires a multi-year distribution agreement and can be customized to meet your needs with respect to product features, pricing model, distribution, fulfillment, reporting, and billing.
Ediscovery.com Collect, driven by Ontrack PowerControls, offers multiple licensing options in a variety of flexible configurations based on data capacity, license period, and simultaneous sessions. All licensing models can be configured for use within Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft SharePoint environments in any combination.. Maintenance Services are required with each licensing model except one-month terms and subscriptions.
The quote is free, the power is yours to keep.
A better way to search, collect and restore data in Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Office SharePoint server environments.
- Free, no obligation consultation and quote
- An Ontrack PowerControls specialist will contact you shortly
The information contained in the form above is used for the free consultation to assess your information management needs to determine solutions and pricing options. Kroll Ontrack does not supply customer information to other third party marketers.
Ontrack PowerControls Free Trial
Ontrack PowerControls is the driving force behind ediscovery.com Collect. This tool provides a better way to search, collect and restore in Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Office SharePoint server environments.
- Open EDB, MDF, or PST sources
- View archive mailboxes and public folders
- Open Exchange and SharePoint targets
- Browse and search content
- Catalog backups in direct mode
Please complete to download trial.
Ediscovery.com Collect fueled by Ontrack PowerControls
Ediscovery.com Collect saves IT manager valuable time and resources by capturing legacy and production data with no impact to their live server environment.
Exchange Search and Restoration Simplified
Ontrack PowerControls is a simple, yet powerful tool for searching, restoring, exporting, and analyzing mailbox items directly from Microsoft Exchange Server backups, EDB and Information Store files, or your live Exchange server.
A Better Way to Search and Restore SharePoint Items
Ontrack PowerControls software is an easy-to-use, yet extremely powerful tool that allows SharePoint and IT administrators to efficiently search and restore items from a Microsoft Office SharePoint Server database.
EDRM: Does Your Left Side Know What Your Right Side is Doing?
Predictive Coding is the hottest ediscovery technology today to save money and time. However, even the best Technology Assisted Review (TAR) protocol on the right side of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) will falter if the left side of the EDRM is ignored.